Roof Installation in Atlanta, Macon, Charleston, Charlotte, Columbia, Raleigh, Savannah & Surrounding Areas
Howe Roofs has spent more than 60 years perfecting the art and science of roof installation. We’ve installed more than 90,000 roofs in the southeastern United States, so we know a thing or two about outstanding workmanship. Four generations of Howes have taken pride in using only the best roofing materials, and providing the finest customer service in the Southeast is a family tradition.
While it may seem a bit daunting to think about the complexities of roof installation, rest assured that Howe Roofs has refined the roof replacement process to ensure prime efficiency. We’ll also answer your every question in clear, concise language that will take the mystery and frustration out of getting a new roof. Worried about long-term disruption to your everyday life? Don’t be. Most projects take only two or three days to complete, and Howe Roof’s professional, efficient crews will clean up the work site at the end of each day.
Here’s a step-by-step look at the roof installation process:
• Old roof material removed – This is done is phases, so that no large section is left unprotected.
• Roof deck inspected – Damaged decking is replaced, and proper roof underlayment is installed.
• Shingles, tile or metal installed – This is always performed using great care to place the proper amount of fasteners for long-term stability.
• Roof penetrations replaced and sealed – Sealant and paint are applied where needed.
• Wall flashings and ventilation replaced – These are enhanced and improved to comply with the job proposal.
• Cleanup – Magnets, rakes and blowers are used to pick up all residual material, and the trash container is removed.
• Inspection – A field supervisor makes sure the quality of the work and cleanup are beyond expectations.
For more information about our commercial and residential roofing installation process, contact a professional roofing contractor at Howe Roofs at the office nearest you in Atlanta, Macon, Charleston, Columbia, Raleigh or Savannah. We’ll schedule a visit to your home or place of business, where we’ll conduct a 60-point survey to determine your roofing needs, down to the finest detail.
Atlanta, GA office: (770) 424-5540
Macon, GA office: (770) 424-5540
Charleston, SC office: (843) 277-9561
Columbia, SC office: (803) 223-9675
Raleigh, NC office: (919) 251-6022
Savannah, GA office: (912) 228-3567